Other Metals & Alloys
Rigidized® Metals’ deep textures and micro textures can be rolled in base metals such as:
- Copper, Bronze & Brass (including Muntz)
- Carbon Steel Alloys
- Nickel Alloys
- Stainless Steel Alloys (including Duplex and Super-Ferritic)
While our engineered surfaces are adaptable to a variety of applications in the uncoated condition, we offer coatings as well, such as:
- PVDF Paint Systems like Duranar®, Fluropon® and Kynar®
- Powder Coat Systems
- Anodic Colorized Surfaces
- Vapor Deposition Surfaces
- Other coatings as specified by the customer
A Rigidized® Metals representative can help you determine the best alloy and surface combination, or coating, to achieve the best result.
InvariLux® Micro Texture
Bright Polished Aluminum
InvariBold Micro Texture
Kynar Coated Aluminum
*Copper is a reddish-colored material, and will patina over time.
**Brass is the term used for alloys of copper and zinc. Brass will patina over time.
***Muntz metal is a form of alpha-beta brass with about 40% zinc and 60% copper. Its primary benefit is that it is a more corrosion-resistant brass alloy. It is available in both mill and satin finish, and will patina over time.
Browse Related Projects
Explore the markets that Rigidized® Metals’ products serve.