Vipertex® enhanced surfaces are rolled in coil form, promoting repeatability, volume production and cost efficiency. These surfaces can then be transformed into tube or used in a flat configuration to incorporate into heat exchanger designs with greater flexibility and scalability, helping you optimize a solution for your project.
Vipertex® Applications - Refrigeration, Food & Beverage
Consideration should be given to Vipertex® tubing to help refrigerators operate more efficiently and to provide enhanced beverage tubing, for example.
Potential benefits of Vipertex® in refrigeration applications include:
- More efficient refrigeration units
- A variety of low fin enhanced heat transfer surfaces can be made available for small tube applications
- Less charging fluid required
- Smaller refrigeration coils that can increase refrigerator storage capacity of the same sized cabinet
- Beverage tubing that will deliver cool drinks faster than is possible with smooth tubes
- Smaller units that cost less to manufacture
- Reduced operating costs
Vipertex® stainless steel tubes are 3A certified, making them readily adapted to sanitary applications.