Vipertex® Applications - Home Appliances
Vipertex® enhanced surfaces have great potential to save energy in the home. From water heaters that can be designed to be more efficient, to kitchen appliances that use less energy, consideration should be given to what Vipertex® can do to reduce manufacturing and operating costs.
Potential benefits of Vipertex® in home appliance applications include:
- More efficient water heaters for potable water supply
- Smaller refrigeration coils that use less energy and save space for food storage
- Smaller units that cost less to manufacture
- Improved energy ratings of appliances
- Reduced operating costs for the homeowner
- More efficient swimming pool heaters, especially with enhanced titanium tubing
Download the Vipertex® Enhanced Surfaces for home appliance applications sheet, here.
Whether you are retrofitting an existing installation or building new, let us help you determine the economic value of using Vipertex®. To begin the conversation with the Vipertex® team to optimize a solution for your application, click here.